[blindapple] Eamon games

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:37:59 -0400

    Hi,
I have just downloaded all the DOS 3.3 Eamon games from the IF Archive.  I'm
considering zipping them all up in one big package and offering them for
download.  Is there any interest in this?
What I'm planning on including is:
1.  Every Eamon disk image at the IF archive.
2.  A bootable Eamon Master disk (that's the one where you start and that
has the Beginner's Cave) for use with A2.  This disk will pretty much be the
standard master disk except that it will have DOS on it.
3.  A version of the same disk for use with real Apples.  This disk will
have Textalker on it.  My current thinking is that in order to make room for
Textalker and DOS to both be on the disk, the dragon picture eamon.pic will
have to be deleted and the main startup program will be modified not to use
it.  Any thoughts?
Jayson.

blindapple-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.
Archives of prior list messages are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/blindapple
This list is powered by Free Lists!  For more info, go to www.freelists.org