blind_html Re: adding contacts to outlook

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 13:01:23 -0400

Hello,
I am not sure if outlook can do this, as I am using Linux and another
email client presently, however thunderbird and most other email
clients had an option that added contacts as they were replied to, or
as they sent you a message. This would help you out a little bit.
Also, I believe there is a toolbar button that says add to contact
list within the message, but again, without outlook here, I am not
sure. If any users can take a look around outlook and see if you see
any options in the toolbar resembling add to contact or add sender to
contact, I would appreciate it as this would be good info.

Thanks
Nimer J

On 5/30/09, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>       Hello. I lost all of my contacts in outlook and my contacts folder
> was never present  in the last install of outlook 2003. I do not feel like
> adding each email by hand. Is there a way I can do this from with in email
> messages? Some option I don't know about
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sarah Alawami
> msn: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
> website: http://www.marrie.org <http://www.marrie.org/>
> twitter: http://twitter.com/marrie1
>
> blind_html
> To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
> blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with unsubscribe in the subject line.
> To access the archives, please visit:
> //www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html