[blind_diabetics] Re: Seeking feed-back

  • From: "dave Bond" <dab007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_diabetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:15:36 -0500

Hi Ruth,

Don't worry about any lack of geekyness! I know enough to get myself in trouble, but it's your thoughts about what the list should do or look like that matter. Kind of like a car manufacturer asking you if you like cloth or leather seats, or if you want mp3 capability or cup holders in the glove compartment! And, maybe I'll get a couple more people to help if they want. I think we want to have people that are fairly active because they will be more likely to provide timely feed-back. If you recall, I think his name is Sy or something, from the blind-diabetics list on yahoo, and he had said something about helping out, but he isn't always around, so I hesitate to ask him.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "ruth hogue" <ruthhogue@xxxxxxx>