[blind-it] VMware Workstation and Vista guests

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:06:57 -0000

Hi all, has anyone managed to get Vista successfully running without
problems under VMware Workstation 6.5? What it is, right? My friend Gary and
myself can get Vista installed with absolutely no problems. JAWS installs
fine and runs in 40 minute mode with no problems. It's only when we reboot
the virtual machine that it completely freezes, or appears to, and we just
don't know what to try next. Whilst I have 2 GB of physical RAM Gary only
has 1 GB, however it doesn't seem to make a difference. Thanks in advance
for any help on this.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: CH9675@xxxxxxxxxxx