[blind-it] New to the List

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:01:09 -0000

Hi all, I've just joined this list. I don't claim to be a professional,
however I am studying a higher national diploma in Computing and Information
Systems, so I should know a lot about computers already grins. Anyway I'm
here to find out all about computing from an advanced point of view,
particularly if I'm looking for a job in this area. I hope I can contribute
where I can. I am registered blind and I use JAWS for Windows as my Windows
Vista screen reader. I also use NVDA but only as a backup screen reader. I
also have JAWS on my Windows XP Professional virtual machine, as well as
NVDA. Regards, Chris.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx