[blind-it] Anyone had success with Cisco Packet Tracer?

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:39:53 -0500

Hello:
     I am taking a Cisco class and we are being encourage to use a software
package called Packet Tracer. Version 5.2 has an option to enable screen reader
support. I have enabled this, and have a list of keyboard shortcuts. I am using
JAWS 11 and a braille display. So far, I have not found a way to look at or
work with devices set up in practice activities. If anyone has successfully
used Packet Tracer, I would appreciate any pointers. Thank you.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss
Email: rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx