[blind-democracy] Re: where did the Tea Party come from?

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:35:50 -0500

Hi Alice,

Well, it looks like the creation of the Tea Party is just more Orwelliam
doublespeak. Actually, I'm not surprised this movement was born in the early
1980's when Reagan Brainwashed the majority of Americans into believing that
"government is the problem." Just remember folks, corporate deregulation is
freedom and democracy, universal healthcare is a Communist idea created by
the likes of Stalin and Trotsky and all taxes are evil.

All I can say here is that Thomas Jefferson once said that stupid people are
easy to rule and boy are we stupid. Oh no! Trump was right about that one!

Bob Hachey