[blind-democracy] links to democratic candidate speeches at the DNC meeting

  • From: "Charles Krugman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ckrugman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "Blind Democracy" <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 08:04:24 -0700

From the DNC: Presidential Candidate Speeches at the DNC Meeting now online
From Jess Durfee of the Democratic National Committee:

A number of folks have asked my impressions of the Democratic presidential
candidates based on the speeches we heard last week at the Summer DNC meeting.

I thought it important to let folks judge for themselves. I encourage you to
listen and see what you think. Share these with the folks in your county or
region.

Below are links to the four speeches we heard. They are posted in alphabetical
order.

Lincoln Chaffee:
http://www.c-span.org/video/?327791-3%2Flincoln-chafee-democratic-national-committee-summer-meeting

Hillary Clinton: