[blind-democracy] Re: Why Liberals Have To Be Radicals | PopularResistance.Org

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 11:53:26 -0400

Right on!
We need to be talking in clear terms and not be afraid to use words such as
poor, hungry, etc. I am sick to death of seeing justification for good
policies be couched in terms of how it will 'save money". That should be an
afterthought to be placed behind things like doing the right thing, things
like how we expect a nation as wealthy as ours to put an end to all hunger,
poverty and homelessness.
Bob Hachey with head firmly planted in clouds