[blind-democracy] Re: What Hillary Knew About Libya

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll Sr" <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 20:08:15 -0600

Alice:
Are you making the assumption that the supply of 'competent advisors' in good, old Washington, D. C. is in quantity and availability?
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

On 1/14/2016 7:50 PM, Alice Dampman Humel wrote:

But I do think Sanders has the intelligence to surround himself with competent advisors who will fill in the gaps in what he knows and does not know...
On Jan 14, 2016, at 8:19 PM, Bob Hachey <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Carl,
I'm with you all the way here.
While Sanders is not what we want from a foreign policy perspective, I do believe that he'll fight for all he's worth to make life better for most of us who have been getting the shaft for the last 30 years. I'd say he'd be the best thing to happen to our economy since FDR.
But I don't think I could make myself vote for Clinton even if that means a Republican Would win the White House.
Earlier this week, I spoke with two friends who are plannign to move elsewhere if Trump wins.
BBob Hachey

---