[blind-democracy] Re: Trump Missing?

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 08:37:22 -0700

Missing? Like in, missing a brain? Or, Missing the Point?
I fear we are stuck with this amazing ham actor.
If someone told me they'd overheard Donald Trump telling his
billionaire buddies, "I can make such a mockery out of the democratic
process that the mindless masses will welcome our Oligarchy with open
arms", I would believe it.

Carl Jarvis
On 9/18/15, Roger Loran Bailey <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

By the way, I have not checked any breaking news today, but while I was
typing my last message I was interrupted by a close neighbor who told me
that the news channels are reporting that Donald Trump is missing. How
could he be missing? Did she not know what she was talking about or did
she misinterpret something? I think I just might break away in a few
minutes to turn on CNN to see if there is anything to this.