[blind-democracy] TAKE ACTION: Keep anti-environmental riders out of budget and spending bills

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 08:54:04 -0700

I signed this, including the following personalized message.
Carl
While a few days over 90 degrees do not in and of themselves represent
climate change, it has been our warmest and driest June in history out
here on the great Olympic Peninsula. We need to remind climate change
scoffers that if change is occur, it will impact life on Planet Earth
for thousands of years. If they are right, taking steps to conserve
our limited resources will not be energy wasted. But if we are right
in our belief that we are contaminating our Planet Earth with our
exploitation of fossil fuels, then we will all suffer, rich and poor
alike. Those who believe that they are above such suffering need only
look back through history to see the fate of the elite when the
Workers rise up.
Carl Jarvis