[blind-democracy] Re: Small Group Goes to Great Lengths to Block Homeschooling Regulation

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 04:51:21 -0400

Hi all,
I'd say that a good first step toward making sure that kids being home
schooled are not being neglected or abuse is to separate two issues here. To
me, the medical issues are more important than the educational issues. .
That is, let's have regulation that requires all home schooling parents and
guardians to submit the same type of health forms that get done for those in
regular schools. Let's try to pass regs of this type and not mix them
together with any sort of requirements for passing a test.
That way, if the HSLDA opposes this kind of regulation, we can expose them
for the lunatic fringe that they seem to be.
Sad to say though, what is described herein is yet another way that the
evangelical fringe is trying to divide this nation.
Bob Hachey