[blind-democracy] September Eleventh sixteenth anniversary

  • From: "Bob" <ebob824@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 22:00:31 +0200

The collapse of the twin towers on September eleventh two thousand one made the United States demented and timorous. Because of this controversially conspirative chronicle, the United States demonised Islam. It infested both of Iraq and Afghanistan in the course of its direly counterfeit war on terror. After sixteen years of incessantly brutal invasions and callous assaults, we have the right to ask them, has terror utterly been ceased? Has the surge of plainly Islamophobia rhetoric been helpful to evangelists? Has the United States been prosperous in its global leadership? The question I have been asking for sixteen years now, How could a civil jet fly into the zone of the world trade centre without being instantly detected? It is easy to fool those Americans. This is why many of them never bother their minds thinking about these basically rational interrogations. Today, I tell fibbers and chisellers, your disposal of vicious deceit has been exposed. What occurred on that day has assuredly been conspired. As I am emphatically conversant with their reacting behaviour, many Americans will respond with their typical discourtesy, just because I promote thoughts that are not necessarily concurring with what they were told about September eleventh. The most important thing to many of them is their girlfriend, the dog, the television series they regularly watch and the excessive amount of food many of them consume on a daily basis. They never bother themselves about the terrible catastrophes their country is wholly held accountable of committing. One year prior to two thousand one, the world witnessed a broad intifada in Palestine. Israel committed tremendous atrocities against civilian Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank. They have done so with American tax revenue. No one bothered himself in the States to even think of those people. It is similar of what happens today in Myanmar. Muslims there are subjectedd to systematic ethnic cleansing. This certainly means nothing to many Americans unless they are involved with the press or something. Where is the alleged justice of respecting equal human rights in American tenets? There is no need to proclaim what is not unfeignedly testified. I am attempting to make you recognise the genuine portrait of your character. There is no plain evident of human rights equality observed in what you practice. Pastor Terry Jones used September eleventh a justification to detestably desecrate the Koran. Others have done so as well, they used September eleventh a justification to substantially defame Islam. Could anyone in the States deride or ridicule the Holocaust? I clearly revealed to you the demonic aspect of American manner of thinking and treating people. We will certainly be better off if we perfectly ostracise the United States. Donald Trump doesn't and won't respect my faith. He explicitly called for the complete ban of Muslims entering the States and passed executive acts to implement what he previously proposed. He was brought to oval office by lay citizens of his country. Their hateful sentiment about Islam won't ever change. I wish we discern this denotative truth about them. There is no time to waste with expressing nonmeaningful flattery. I do not destine to flatter someone. I write exactly what I feel. My thoughts are confirmed with relentlessly bore witness facts and incidents. It is decisive that what we see from decent treatment is pretentious and often intended for essentially diplomatic objectives.

Bob

---