[blind-democracy] Re: Pentagon Manual Defines Some Reporters as Spies

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:43:56 -0400

Hey Barry! (at this point, I don't think you're deserving of Mr. president).
I have an inconvenient truth for you. I figured a big shot law prof such as
yourself would already have mastered this topic but it seems to elude you.
It's called the Bill of Rights, the first ten amendments to the United
States Constitution. I would draw your attention to the First Amendment
which clearly gives WE THE PEOPLE freedom of speech, freedom of religion,
freedom of assembly, and, pay close attention, FREEDOM OF THE PRESS!
Hey Barry, why are you so freakin paranoid anyway? I thought that Marijuana
was your only vice in your younger days. Could it be that you were also
tooting big snootfuls of cocaine? Inquiring minds want to know.
Bob Hachey