[blind-democracy] Re: Obama Suggests Donors Line Up for Clinton

  • From: "Charles Krugman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ckrugman" for DMARC)
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:21:37 -0700

I think its more of an example of the pragmatist that Obama is and always has been. Now I'm not thrilled about Hillary and I realize that I am probably about the only one on this list that is less thrilled about Bernie but politics is something that doesn't remain the same and Obama is making a recommendation tht is probably the most pragmatic and while I am not thrilled about it I would have to agree. If by a long shot Bernie gets the nomination I will have a very hard time voting for him for many reasons.
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Martian.Lady
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 7:04 PM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-democracy] Re: Obama Suggests Donors Line Up for Clinton

HI
This is another example of Obama not being willing to stand for the things
he endorsed when he was running for office.

Marsha