[blind-democracy] Re: No end to crisis for working class, as Athens, EU face off over debt

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:33:33 -0400

Hi Miriam,
Amen! I must admit that I had a big smile on my face when I woke up this
morning and heard all the gloom and doom news about what would happen to
world financial markets as a result of the greek rejection of the status
quo. I was thinking that maybe the greeks could help the rest of the world
see the flaws and evils of those markets. Seems to me that if the greek vote
causes major drops in US stock markets that proves how screwed up the US
markets and the global financial market has become.
Bob Hachey