[blind-democracy] Re: It Is a New America, but It Is Not a Free America - Yet

  • From: "Charles Crawford" <CCrawford@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:26:05 -0400

Hi Miriam and all,

Michael Moore is on to something here. Could this be the first real
stirrings of the major change America has to go through as we turn our
current day to day lives into ones that really celebrate the principles upon
which our nation was founded. There is much we have to do as Michael points
out, but it is possible for us to do it. The questions are, will we, and
when?

Charlie Crawford.