[blind-democracy] Is he gone?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:33:17 -0400

I have not yet checked my email today, so if we currently have a message from Mostafa then this is moot. But I noticed that even though we have been talking about Mostafa lately we have not had any of his outbursts in the mix. So I decided to check the subscriber list to see if he has turned tail and run. I think he has, but I am not sure. Let me explain why I am not sure. We now have twenty-six subscribers. That is up by one since I checked last. We do have a bunch of lurkers. After each email address is the number of messages that have been posted by that person and there are several addresses that I do not recognize who have never posted. There are also a lot, most of them, that do not have a name attached. I do not remember Mostafa's address, but I think I would recognize it if I saw it and it would have quite a number of posts associated with it. I also see no addresses for his alter ego, Bob Evans. I can't be sure, though, that he has not resubscribed as one of those unrecognized addresses that have never posted. But it looks like he is gone. The last time he unsubscribed he made a production of it and I predicted that he would be back, but even I was surprised at how fast he was back. I think it was less than twenty-four hours. If he is gone now he left without making a production of it, so I don't know what to predict. It would not surprise me a bit if he returns, but this time I am not predicting it. I will only say that pests like that tend to return and return and just keep on being pests. I remember that Joe left us specifically?? because of him. If he is gone for a good long time and if anyone has contact information for Joe we might want to invite him back.

--

---

Voltaire
??? Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
???
???  Voltaire,