[blind-democracy] Re: In the Age of Trump, Will Democrats Sell Out More, or Less?

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:15:25 -0400

Bob,

I have difficulty believing that Sanders will give his wholehearted support
to Clinton if she wins the nomination. But who knows? He'll do whatever is
necessary to keep his ability to function in the political world as it is
currently organized. That's why he chose not to run as a third party
candidate. He felt that if he did that, he'd be completely sidelined.