[blind-democracy] In Defense Of the U.S. Working Class

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 21:22:56 -0500

In case anyone is interested, In Defense Of the U.S. Working Class by Mary-Alice Waters is now in the Bookshare library. This is a very short book, seventy-eight pages, that is the result of my collaboration with a team at Pathfinder Press looking into making Pathfinder books accessible. It involved my working with a PDF file for the first time. One thing I proved to myself is that I can actually handle such files. I have been avoiding them ever since I had great problems with them a number of years ago. Here is the link to it: https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/3852603?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9tb2R1bGVOYW1lPXB1YmxpYyZsaWJyYXJ5VG9TZWFyY2g9Ym9va3NoYXJlJnRpdGxlPWRlZmVuc2Ugd29ya2luZyBjbGFzcyZib29rc1RvU2VhcmNoPUFMTCZxdWFsaXRpZXM9UFVCTElTSEVSJnF1YWxpdGllcz1FWENFTExFTlQmcXVhbGl0aWVzPUdPT0QmcXVhbGl0aWVzPUZBSVImX2NvbnRhaW5zSW1hZ2VzPW9uJl9jb250YWluc0ltYWdlRGVzY3JpcHRpb25zPW9uJnNvcnRPcmRlcj1SRUxFVkFOQ0UmZGlzYWJsZVNvcnRPcmRlcj1USVRMRSZzZWFyY2g9QWR2YW5jZWQgU2VhcmNoJl9jYXRlZ29yaWVzPW9u

___

--
Emmett F. Fields “ Atheism is more than just the knowledge that gods do not exist, and that religion is either a mistake or a fraud. Atheism is an attitude, a frame of mind that looks at the world objectively, fearlessly, always trying to understand all things as a part of nature. ” ― Emmett F. Fields