[blind-democracy] High School shooting in the State of Kentucky

  • From: "Bob" <ebob824@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:01:19 +0200

Two people have regrettably been murdered and seventeen brutally injured in a high
school shooting
in the State of Kentucky. A fifteen year old girl died at the scene at
Marshall County High School in the town of Benton and a fifteen  year old
boy died in hospital, Kentucky's governor stated. The assailant , a  fifteen
year old male student, was arrested in what has been mistily depicted as
nonviolent apprehension. State police said the unidentified boy was held
about fifteen minutes after opening fire at eight o'clock local time on
Tuesday. I just would like to ask one simple question. What on earth a
student was doing with a deadly assault rifle at school? How has he entered
with it in the first place? What does
it mean the boy was unidentified? What type of sickly demented statute that
admits students to schools with their arms? Why whenever any of these fatal shootings occur, motives are incessantly undetermined unless the committer is allegedly Muslim or of darker skin? Why civilians are tolerated to bear semiautomatic rifles? Has this adolescent been licitly licenced to bear arms? How did he even obtain one? In the aftermath of any of these fatal incidents, congressional legislators absorb to heatedly debate gun rights versus restrictions for security objectives. Emphatically, the second amendment must be brought to the useless argument, often detrimentally and erroneously. Their discernment of its text is intemperately misconstrued. The National rifle association takes advantage of the mass nescience regarding the jural spirit of the second amendment and continues to counterfeitly mislead radically imbecilic individuals. Is this what you absurdly consider liberty? Our conversation doesn't seem to lead to any substantial conclusion. Therefore, if I am to visit the States even theoretically, I have the right to asume being potentially insecure. I am not safe at college campuses, schools, stores, bars, concerts and even churches. Your stance of liberty is absolutely outlawed. You're mentally deranged.
Bob

---