[blind-democracy] FW: Stand w/ Rep. Himes: Talk to Russia, Iran to end Syria war

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 21:11:07 -0400

_____

From: info=justforeignpolicy.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:info=justforeignpolicy.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Just
Foreign Policy
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:07 PM
To: miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Stand w/ Rep. Himes: Talk to Russia, Iran to end Syria war

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=aTxV1Ur8ycLglOQH6JANdR1FmS0C6P
Rb> Just Foreign Policy

Dear Miriam,

Urge your Representative to sign the Himes letter to back talks to end the
Syria war.

Take
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7ET2nb8ZBr0rvGgEZMNGuR1FmS0C6P
Rb> Action

It's not every day that Members of Congress speak up for real diplomacy to
end Syria's civil war. In fact, it's almost never. But now Connecticut Rep.
Jim Himes is circulating a letter among his colleagues urging President
Obama to support international talks to end Syria's civil war, including
talks with Russia and Iran.

Urge your Representative to sign the Himes letter by signing our petition at
MoveOn:

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=OiMu1K5s2yEdqfkF4sqyaB1FmS0C6P
Rb> http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/back-Himes-letter-end-Syria-war

The Syrian civil war has dragged on for four years, killing hundreds of
thousands, creating millions of refugees, and displacing millions of people
within the country. To resolve the Syrian refugee crisis, the U.S. should
use all diplomatic tools to press for a negotiated end to the Syrian civil
war.

Rep. Jim Himes [D-CT] is circulating a letter to President Obama in support
of international negotiations to end the conflict, stabilize the country,
allow refugees to return home, transition to an accountable government and
defeat ISIL. This is a rare opportunity to press Members of Congress to take
a public stand to support serious diplomatic efforts to end the civil war.

Urge your Representative to sign this important letter led by Rep. Himes by
signing and sharing our petition.

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=EuOwfbSaLQos2K8Bkpn70R1FmS0C6P
Rb> http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/back-Himes-letter-end-Syria-war

Thanks for all you do to help defend diplomacy and prevent war,

Robert Naiman and Avram Reisman
Just Foreign Policy

Help support our work by making a $15 tax-deductible donation.
If you like what we do, help fund us. Make a $15 tax-deductible donation
today!
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/donate
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=tA0wiM118rcLEEGFYF3btR1FmS0C6P

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=AR4psKErn3VldcVDtbvzYh1FmS0C6P
Rb> Please support our work. Donate for a Just Foreign Policy

C 2015 Just Foreign Policy

Click
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=2DAXoi04jngSEz%2BuSYtc6x1FmS0C
6PRb> here to unsubscribe