[blind-democracy] FW: How to Stop the TPP

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:52:15 -0700

Senators Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell caved in and voted to support
Obama, rather than the majority in their state. Despite many calls,
emails and letters, they voted their conscience...or should that be,
they voted their financial contributors wishes?
Looks like I'm voting for the Green Party all the way in the general
election...unless Bernie Sanders performs the most amazing piece of
sorcery since the Supreme Court waved their magic wand and declared
George Bush the winner over Al Gore.

Carl Jarvis

6/25/15, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I signed this. Actually, I already told my congresswoman that I won't vote
for her. She voted "yes" twice. She is a Long Island Democrat (they're not
trustworthy) and she took over the seat of the previous Democratic
congresswoman who was equally unsatisfactory. I called twice, signed
petitions, and knew it was all for naught.
Miriam

_____