[blind-democracy] Re: Democratic Party's "Democratic Values" Omit Democratic Process

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 01:13:15 -0400

HI Carl,
I'm with you here. Like you, I voted for Stein in 2012. I was a registered
Democrat from 1979 (my first election) until 1994. I did rejoin the Donkeys in
for W. Like many, I was actually hopeful in 2008. I am still a registered
Democrat only out of sheer procrastination and laziness. I really should have
quit the Donkeys again in 2014 and perhaps never should have rejoinged. I will
be quitting the party this year in time for a local mayoral election and am not
likely to rejoin.
Bob Hachey