[blind-chess] Re: news and needing to unsubscribe

  • From: "Mike Gieschen" <mgieschen924@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:53:20 -0500

Hi, David.

I understand your issues and concerns, and I'm sorry to see you leave the BC list.

Have you considered joining the Chess Parlor at the For the People chat room site.
Jim Slagle runs it, and I've been a member for about a year now.
There's no politics or hastles.
And, the games are live, so they are finished in about 2 hours.

Let me know if you want more information.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: <dauidr@xxxxxxxx>