[blind-chess] Re: lookingfor a friendly game!

  • From: "dauidr@xxxxxxxx" <dauidr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 18:12:30 GMT

Hi, Steve.

I'm David  Rosenkoetter from KC, MO. I'll take you up on your request for a
friendly game. I saw your contact info, so I'll send you the template for our
game score. If you want to reverse the colors, feel free to do so when you see
my email to you. So, set them up and let the friendly game begin!
David

Amici sumus.
$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d4ee4f6e5a72126be1st06vuc