[blind-chess] Zip code and phone number?

  • From: "Hugh Pharis" <h62730mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 07:37:11 -0400

I have been on the

www.bellsouth.com

site, and tried to contact them. Their contact method demanded I enter a zip
code, and the first 3 digits of my telephone number. I left them blank, but
the form processing monitor on the site would not let this happen. It seems
bellsouth do not expect anyone from outside U.S.A. to want to contact them.
***
Good day, Paul,
I am truly sorry for the hassle you are having with my server. I've been with
them since 2001 when I got my first computer; and, as I said, I've had no
problems with Bellsouth's service.

If they asked for zip code and first three digits of  phone number, they may
have been wishing mine to verify whom you were contacting. My zip code and
first three numbers for phone are:

zip: 30013
phone 770-929-1533

Let is hope this may solve the situation. As I mentioned, I've been
corresponding with Rebecca living in Wales; and we've had no problems there.

Hugh