[blind-chess] Re: Welcome Allen!

  • From: "Hugh Pharis" <h62730mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:14:00 -0400

Welcome, Allen,
You're the part of a small but growing group of chess enthusiasts who play for
the fun of playing.

But, unfortunate for me, too many of these Hadley chess graduates have made me
bow before their mighty hand. Will you join that number who enjoys showing me
who is boss of the board? (grin)

I have one tournament game in process with having answered a request from
another this morning to play a friendly game. Even so, if I'm not biting off
too big a chunk, I'll try to redeem myself from those humiliating losses to you
Hadley chess wizards. But I do not wish to embarrass either of us by playing on
the list as a couple of others are doing.

My email address is:
h62730mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx