[blind-chess] Webpage revised

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chess" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 11:06:44 -0800

Hi All,

Connie wrote a nice welcome message for the website that I placed at the top of
the page and Connie's welcome message contains a link to a sign up page.  I
also installed a page explaining more about blind-chess with a web form for
signing up to blind-chess.  The web form can also be used for setting/unsetting
vacation mode on the list or changing your subscription to/from digest form.

Take a look, you can access the page directly at:
www.olypen.com/rrdinger

The ratings are now updated when I score a game so the webpage should have your
latest triumphs.

The ratings are just plain text and I want to know if anyone is having trouble
reading them with their browser.  If they are having problems, I will change
the ratings format to html.

Once it appears everyone can "see" what is there I can add the ladder standings
and some other dynamic stuff.

I am also interested in further suggestions for content although I can't make
any promises.

Richard