[blind-chess] Stephen Hilton Wins the July-August World Chess Parlor Tournament! Final Standings

  • From: Jim Slagle <jamesrslagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jamesrslagle@xxxxxxxxx, ftp-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:52:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chess Players,

Congratulations to Stephen.
He won 4 games out of 4!

For the first time, everybody won at least one game.

The final standings are:

In first place with 40 points is Stephen Hilton.

In second with 36 is Jim.

In third with 26 is Mark.

In fourth with 23 is Lea.

In fifth with 21 is Curtis.

In sixth with 20 is Johannes.

In seventh with 18 is Dan.

Tied for eighth with 17 are Mike Lowery and Ginny.

In tenth with 14 is Leonardo.

In eleventh with 12 is Mike Gieschen

Best wishes,
Jim Slagle
Skype ID jamesrslagle

------------------------------
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 5:56 PM EDT Jim Slagle wrote:

>Hi Chess Players,
>
>After Round 3, the standings are:
>
>In first place with 30 points is Stephen.
>
>Tied for second with 26 are Mark and Jim.
>
>In fourth with 20 is Johannes.
>
>In fifth with 17 is Curtis.
>
>Tied for sixth with 14 are Leonardo and Dan.
>
>In eighth with 13 is Lea.
>
>In ninth with 12 is Mike Gieschen.
>
>In tenth with 10 is Ginny.
>
>In eleventh with 7 is Mike Lowery.
>
>The Round 4 pairings are:
>
>1. Mark, Stephen.
>
>2. Jim Johannes. Flip for color.
>Johannes, can you play Thursday or Friday at 10:30 PM EDT, 14:30 UTC?
>
>3. Curtis Dan.
>
>4. Leonardo Lea.
>
>5. Mike Lowery, Mike Gieschen.
>
>6. Ginny gets a 7 point bye.
>Ginny, do you want to play Paul Benson a spoken thought game?
>If so, what color do you want?
>
>Best wishes,
>Jim Slagle
>Skype ID jamesrslagle
>
>Jim Slagle wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>After Round 2, the standings are:
>>
>>Tied for first place with 20 points are Stephen and Johannes.
>>
>>Tied for third with 16 are Jim and Mark.
>>
>>Tied for fifth with 14 are Dan and Leonardo.
>>
>>In seventh with 10 is Mike Gieschen.
>>
>>Tied for eighth with 7 are Curtis and Mike Lowery.
>>
>>In tenth with 6 is Lea.
>>
>>In eleventh is Ginny.
>>
>>The Round 3 pairings are:
>>
>>1. Stephen Johannes.
>>
>>2. Dan Jim.
>>Dan, can you play me Monday or Tuesday at 10:30 EDT, 14:30 UTC?
>>
>>3. Mark Leonardo.
>>
>>4. Mike Gieschen, Curtis.
>>
>>5. Mike Lowery, Ginny.
>>
>>6. Lea gets a 7 point bye.
>>Lea, do you want to play Paul Benson a spoken thought game?
>>If so, what color do you want?
>>

>>------------------------------
>>On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 9:35 PM EDT Jim Slagle wrote:
>>

>>Hi Tournament Players,
>>
>>After Round 1, the standings are:
>>
>>In first place with 16 points is Jim.
>>
>>Tied for second with 10 are Stephen, Mark, and Johannes.
>>
>>In fifth with 7 is Mike Lowery.
>>
>>Tied for sixth with 4 are Dan and Leonardo.
>>
>>In eighth with 3 is Lea.
>>
>>Tied for ninth are Mike Gieschen, Curtis, and Ginny.
>>
>>The Round 2 pairings are:
>>
>>1. Jim Stephen. Stephen, can you play me on Thursday or Friday at 10:30 AM
>>EDT, 14:30 GMT?
>>
>>2. Johannes Mark.
>>
>>3. Leonardo, Mike Lowery.
>>
>>4. Lea Dan.
>>
>>5. Mike Gieschen, Ginny.
>>
>>6. Curtis gets a 7 point bye.
>>Curtis, do you want to play Paul Benson a spoken thought game?

>>On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 1:43 PM EDT Jim Slagle wrote:
>>

>>Hi Tournament Players,
>>
>>The Round 1 pairings are:
>>
>>1. Stephen, Mike Gieschen.
>>
>>2. Curtis, Jim.
>>Curtis, can you play me on Friday or Monday at 10 AM EDT, 14:00 UTC?

> [...]

View list information and change your settings:
//www.freelists.org/list/blind-chess
=======