[blind-chess] Re: Some Proposed Changes

  • From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 21:24:29 -0500

Hi,

I think having people's standings posted anonymously would be confusing, and I
really don't see the point. Since the group is about helping one another play
better, ridicule won't be tolerated. Over time, people's ratings will probably
improve, and it will be fun to see that progress; that would be harder with
nicknames. Also, as people play each other, we'll get to know each other, and
that's easier with real names.

Chris, algebraic notation is the method we use to report moves, i.e., e4, Bxd5,
etc.

HTH,
Anna

View list information and change your settings:
//www.freelists.org/list/blind-chess
=======