[blind-chess] Re: Revised Ladder Standings Gailans challenges McStraw

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:10:56 -0700

Hello Paul and all,

I gave you a month as a temporary solution to your no-play request while I
research the vacation rules.

But I think you are correct in that short breaks was the original intent.

Richard
From: Update - Email Address: rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/09/2013 19:37
Sent To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-chess] Revised Ladder Standings Gailans challenges McStraw

Ladder Ranking and Player Status

#  First      Last            clr Status         Active Game
Date
1  Andrew     Cooper          (W) defender       Chaffin-Cooper
Aug 19
2  Chris      Chaffin         (B) challenger     Chaffin-Cooper
Aug 19
3  Curtis     Cockayne        (B) available
4  Edward     Zolotarevsky    (B) available
5  Paul       Benson          (W) available  vac Paul returns on:
Oct 01
6  Rebecca    Blaevoet        (W) defender       Steenkamp-Blaevoet
Sep 16
7  Lewis      Wallach         (W) available
8  Stan       Lovell          (B) available
9  Brandt     Steenkamp       (B) challenger     Steenkamp-Blaevoet
Sep 16
10 Ginny      Alverson        (B) available
11 Dick       McStraw         (B) defender       Gailans-McStraw
Sep 24
12 Voldi      Gailans         (B) challenger     Gailans-McStraw
Sep 24
13 Jeffrey    Turner          (W) available
14 Rod        Macdonald       (W) available
15 Peter      Feysa           (W) available
16 David      Rosenkoetter    (W) available

The following players have vacations scheduled:
Stan L Oct 03 through Oct 08
Paul B Aug 25 through Oct 01
Remember vacations must be scheduled two weeks in advance, unless it is an
emergency.