[blind-chess] Open Chess Game Uwe Vs Alvin

  • From: "alvin blazik" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:46:31 -0400

Good Morning Uwe,
OK, you are the first and only one to accept my invitation.
All moves are to be sent to the list. We should comment on our move to explain
its purpose without
giving away too much of our strategy in the game. We are playing for the
benefit of the members of
the list, not just to win a game. Members may question or comment on our moves.
That all said: I would like you to play White and send your first move in our
game.
Good Chessing, Alvin

this is Uwe writing. I am interested to play a game with you.

Uwe