[blind-chess] Re: Number 2?

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 15:39:59 -0700

Well technically White always makes the first move, but in a theme tournament
the first few moves are specified.  Therefore White has already made at least
one move and you can think of it as picking up the game in progress after some
Grand Master starts it for you.  In this particular tournament the two players
always pick up the game at a Black move.

Richard