[blind-chess] Lewis, more on FEN was: Re: Alvin, correct Re: Spoiler Alert Problem WAC008

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:52:27 -0700

Hi Lewis,

The reason I include the extra fields is so folks can dump the complete FEN into a chess engine for solution if they want. It sounds like Rod is going to send out an article on the complete FEN notation, if you are interested it is part of the PGN (portable game notation) standard, which you can probably find on line somewhere.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Knightrider" <adatewithmate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>