[blind-chess] Re: Ladder position # 1 game?

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acoop@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:27:04 -0400

Lewis,

        I would also like to see this game, but I feel the person to ask is
Curtis. It would also be interesting to hear his comments on why he lost the
game -- but I can easily understand why he might not want the game
published. I know exactly where I made my mistakes in the games I lost
recently, and I must say in some cases I am not happy about my decisions. --
So write to Curtis and ask him.

andy