[blind-chess] Ladder Tournament starts Tomorrow: Seeding Enclosed

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chess" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:23:14 -0700

Good Morning Chessers,

The tournament begins tomorrow at 12:01 AM Pacific Daylight time.  I will begin
processing challenges around 7:00 AM Pacific after I have some coffee so you
should find out your first pairings around 10:30 AM Eastern time.

Please carefully read over the rules I sent a few minutes ago to ensure you
understand how everything works.  You have all day today to plan your
challenging strategy.

The beginning seeding for the tournament is as follows:
-----
Rank Name (color for next challenge)
1 Shane Wegner (W)
2 Allen Maynard (W)