[blind-chess] Ladder Tournament Plan and Seeding as of Monday

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chess" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:15:03 -0700

Good Morning Chessers,

Based on your comments, I think the consensus is as follows for our ladder
tournament:

1. Games will not be published on the list.
2.  The initial ladder seeding will be in reverse rating order.
3.  Anyone joining after Wednesday (April 28) is seeded at the current bottom.
4.  You may leave the tournament at any time and reenter later at the bottom.
5.  I will post official rules regarding tournament details prior to the
official start on May 1, 2010.
6.  All ladder tournament games will be rated as tournament games.

Below is my initial reverse seeding of all those I think want to participate in
the tournament.  If I missed anyone, let me know.  If anyone is uncomfortable
with their ladder position, let me know and I will remove you from this initial
seeding and insert you at the bottom on May 1 when the tournament officially
begins.

Richard
-------
Rank Name (color for next challenge)