[blind-chess] Re: Ladder Tournament Champion for 2012

  • From: "lovell" <lovell32@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 07:33:02 -0000

At present I am defending a challenge from Edward.  I suggest if edward wins he
should stay at the top as he will have achieved that in 2013.  I do not have
strong views as to how we should change at the year end but I tend to agree
with Edward the ladder should be reversed.  This means I should go to the
bottom whatever happens in my game with Edward.