[blind-chess] Ladder Game, Cockayne vs. Jodhan

  • From: CURTIS COCKAYNE <blueskys012@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 18:48:47 -0400 (EDT)

 Hello Donna,
I have tried to contact you twice by your regular email, and you haven't
replied. So, I thought I would try this approach. You issued a ladder game
challenge, a few days ago and haven't replied to my emails. Am I using the
right email address? Please send me your first move and email address, so we
can get this game started. Below are my two previous emails and the score sheet.
Curtis

 Good morning Donna, I sent this email to you, yesterday, to start our ladder
game. You haven't replied, so I thought I would send it again. I hope to hear
from you soon. -Curtis