[blind-chess] Re: Introduction

  • From: A Date With Mate <adatewithmate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 20:44:08 -0400

Hi Guy,
Welcome aboard.  This is a pretty cool group and you will have lots of
challenges and fun.
We have a good T.D. and everyone is fairly upstanding.

Congratulations on you new Prince George.  Our tabloids and magazine can't get
enough.  I guess until Michelle Obama gets pregnant, we'll be hearing about
this for awhile.

Best of Chess,

Lewis W.
''The KnightRider'