[blind-chess] Important question for you to ponder

  • From: jubieq@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:37:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All,
   The problem with the USBCA board of directors is the board of directors. Do
you think Jay is going to go against Dicey? No way. The rest of the board
members seem to lack courage, conviction, power and the will to change. They
all seem to be under Dicey's spell. Jay owns the USBCA website and does little
to make it a place where newcommers become excited about joining. The entire
organization needs to be revamped from the ground up.
  I admire people like Al who want to stay and fight. Good luck! I myself, am
still unwilling to rejoin and pay dues on the hope that Dicey and the board of
directors will be cleaned out. Perhaps in the future Blind Chess can
incorporate the USBCA, and we can have dedicated, fair-minded folks like
Richard Dinger  help keep things going smoothly. Then we can all play chess
simply for the love and enjoyment of the game.

Connie T.