[blind-chess] Fw: [ftp-chess] Re: Play Almost Over-The-Board Chess Free: Chess Parlor Meeting Saturday 11:30 A.M. Eastern, 16:30 GMT or UTC

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chess" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 08:17:04 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Slagle
To: ftp-chess yahoogroups
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 6:16 AM
Subject: [ftp-chess] Re: Play Almost Over-The-Board Chess Free: Chess Parlor
Meeting Saturday 11:30 A.M. Eastern, 16:30 GMT or UTC

You are invited to attend our weekly International Chess
Club Meeting on Saturday in the Chess Parlor at
for-the-people.com at 11:30 A.M. Eastern Standard
Time, 16:30 GMT or UTC.
Everything is free!
We can tell you how you can get free chess lessons, even if
you have never played this great game.
If you have any chess questions or would like to arrange a
game, please attend the meeting.
Our voice chat room "over-the-board" Chess Parlor
Tournament and Ladder Tournament and other things will be
discussed.
Our tournaments are free and open to all, including
beginners.
You are welcome to listen to any of our games in the Chess
Parlor.
A game is played in a couple of hours.
It is voice-chat over-the-board chess.
It is not correspondence chess or email chess.
You will need to plug a microphone into your computer.
A microphone cost less than ten dollars.

P.S. For-the-people.com is a set of voice chat rooms.
It is free.
To register for for-the-people, go to the web site,
for-the-people.com, and follow the directions.
If you have a problem in registering or in entering the
Chess Parlor room, et cetera, email FTPTechTeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After you have been accepted by for-the-people.com, to
subscribe to ftp-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
go to the for-the-people.com home page, and follow the
e-mail list link.

Keep checking,
Jim Slagle
U.S.A. Phone: 609 945 5415

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (24)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
Both Yahoo and For The People Policy prohibits the use of profanity or
vulgar language on this list.
To post material to this list send to:
ftp-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To change the status of this list, press Enter on the appropriate choice and
send a blank e-mail.
Set to no mail:
mailto:ftp-chess-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Return to normal status:
mailto:ftp-chess-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You will receive a change of status notice from Yahoo.
You may subscribe to any of our other lists by going to:
http://for-the-people.com
Click on the E-Mail link near the bottom of the page.  You will find
subscription and unsubscription links for all our lists, as well as
descriptions of the focus for each list.

 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.