[blind-chess] Re: Friendly game list

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:48:21 -0700

Hi Chris and all,

Looks like I am behind in my mail.  I was out working in the yard all day.

Regarding a challenge list.  I have set up a database of our list members and I
can easily produce a list of names and email.

So tell me what all do you want on this list?  I have phone numbers for some
and, of course, email for all.  Do you want state or province as well so you
get an idea of time zone too?

I can also add flags for anyone that wants to opt out of the list and/or opt
out of a phone number.  I am thinking some may not want to maintain a rating,
so that can be an option as well.

I fully expect the software system involved in blind-chess to be a
work-in-progress for quite a while.  No problem as that is my recreation work.

Richard