[blind-chess] Re: Even there, don't expect any justice!

  • From: "Donna Jodhan" <donnajodhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 15:21:54 -0500

Hi Hugh:
I just finished responding to Rod as he has given me some similar advice to
yours.
Yes, you are probably correct.  Not worth the energy and the time to go after a
useless man like Dicey.
I am certain that he will get his some day soon and I for one won't be sorry to
see him falll.
As for Jay, I won't even bother to comment.
Take care and thanks again for your words of wisdom.
Donna