[blind-chess] Even more on blind-chess webpage

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:24:05 -0800

Hi All,

I am not ignoring your valuable suggestions, I am still tinkering with things
in the webpage machinery.  I am still testing scripts that upload files and
trying to ensure that all works well.  I am much too lazy to transfer the files
manually with FTP, but it takes time to test everything in an automatic system.

Today I added a time stamp to the Ratings so you can tell if the latest is up
on the page.  My goal is to have the page revised almost as soon as I send you
a new score after a game.

I will consolidate and comment on all your suggestions as soon as I can.  But I
hope to keep this webpage relatively simple and containing only the most useful
information, at least to start.

Richard