[blind-chess] David, Re: Re: Revised Ladder Standings

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 13:12:04 -0800

Hi David,

As you will recall from the ladder rules, the color indicator does not affect game challenges other than determining what color the challenger plays. Rebecca and Ginny can challenge you if they want or they can wait for someone to challenge them. It all depends on their ladder strategy.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: <dauidr@xxxxxxxx>