[blind-chess] Re: Chess articles

  • From: Lewis <adatewithmate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 20:55:13 -0400

Rod,

Your intention to teach and inform us through these articles has been very
successful.  Most of them have been extremely interesting and instructional as
well.  You have helped to create a solid cornerstone for those who wish to dig
deeper into these varied subjects and go on to learn even more.  I appreciate
your continuous efforts in presenting these articles for such an extended
length of time without a break.  Now all I have to do is absorb them all.
Thank you so very much.

Lewis
"knightrider"