[blind-chess] Re: Announcing most wins in 2010

  • From: "dauidr@xxxxxxxx" <dauidr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 21:25:27 GMT

Congrats, Hugh. Keep playing. Who knows? You could  win the most two years in a
row. I can remember on the USBCA list, Alvin played the most games twice or
three  years in a row, but he could only win the tchess set once.

David
Amici sumus.
Refinance Rates at 2.8%
$160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d1f9c30eac339c2d6est04vuc